Tuesday, 10 May 2022

hello...

Hello You,

How are you? what's been going on? where is your mind at? 

I hope you're well, I hope you are blessed and I hope your mind is quinteseentially you. 

It's 2022 life is beautiful full of blessings in the many dimensions of life, reflecting making and building memories I smile about and capturing moments that will feel forever be cherished in life. I am learning I am growing and I am grateful.  I know I haven't been on this blog since about a year I have been busy. You know with life, relationships, family, career, myself and all that fun stuff. I wanted to get back to writing in my blog. There is something so special, magical and surreal about capturing memories! when I look back at my writing, photos, videos and mementos I think fuck life is awesome, a journey, a rollercoaster of brilliance and complexity and in all it's glory it's a beautiful life - life is a collection of moments.  I fucking love looking at how much I've learnt and grown, the goals I have been able to tick of my list, the blessings God has given me and I think to myself 'that was you God always and forever aware that God blesses me so' 

So whoever is reading this I hope you are well and I hope you're happy. I'm looking forward to getting my writings on this blog. Some of the topics to come I'm thinking are love, relationships, family, leadership in the career, home organisation (yes ocd), home design, music, travel, my love for books, all things foodie and ethical movements I strongly advocate for. 



One of my favourite composition songs ever, it captures life with its range of emotions all intertwined: love, romance, children, innocence, family, happiness, purity, rage, complexity, light, growth, heartbreak, joy, first love, true love, outgrowing, the success, learning, opportunities, evolving, respect the past loving the present, memories, questioning, the madness, hope, curiosity, the temptations, remembering who you are, wonder, genius, the beauty of mistakes, courage, confidence, boldness, laughter, nature, the ordinary, the extraordinary, the  awe, goals and dreams - life this wonderful crazy amazing dreamy surreal blessed life. 


Be well

R

My Top Skincare Tips

 Photo Credit: Stock Photo I love the subject of health! health related topics is an area I've always had an interest in. I lo...